Wednesday 10 December 2008

Well had my interview and was unsuccessful, which is a bit of a letdown but I have got another soon from adecco they will contact me about it tomorrow. So to cheer me up I went on the JC website and found another 3 vacancy's to apply for. That takes the total up to 17 applications, with 2 interviews gained.

You can see that realistically if you want a job you need to apply for between 8 and 10 to get 1 interview.

Never mind just keep going I'll have a few cans tonite and chill out a bit

Bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey fella! Good luck in the search and keep up the hard work! your efforts will surely pay off soon! I work in the Swansea area so if I hear of anything I will be sure to let you know (",)

CrunchedMan said...

Cheers darren I hope so it's good to hear postitive comments it shows that there are still good people around the area. Thanks

Anonymous said...

At least you are determined, at the moment.
I am 57yrs old, had a heart attack and find it almost impossible to get any interviews. Ageism is alive and kicking. I have skills, but age seems to be a higher value to employers. They want the 'right image' for their company.