Monday 15 December 2008

Hi the beginning of the week again and I have applied for 2 jobs today but hope to get some more progress tomorrow as I need to go down and sign on. Lewis has been quite ill over the weekend and I have been trying to nurse him back to health while my wife has been busy working.

A BBC radio wales reporter spent the day with us recording a story which will go out on Wednesday morning highlighting our predicament. Thanks again Kayley for your visit.

I also had a phone call from the BBC News team and he has some nice proposals and if I am still out of work by the end of January (Hope not!) I would be very interested in his ideas.

I will post a new entry when I get home from the Job Centre tomorrow morning as it is my 1st sign on day.

Thanks for reading...

No comments: