Monday 8 December 2008

I enjoyed my chat with BBC Radio Wales this morning if a bit nerve racking! It also was good for me as I feel more focused when I have to get up early in the morning (I'm not a morning person). My interview is available on BBC Iplayer and was broadcast live at 8.50. The producers and Bethan were very welcoming.

Hi I had some good news today, I have an interview with a firm in Port Talbot so at least one of my applications has come back positive, and the agency has told me that they need someone soon. Fingers crossed!

I'm waiting to be rescheduled with the J Centre so maybe tomorrow I will see them, hopefully I will not need to claim much now but I don't want to get too exited.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Leighton Williams said...

Hi!

reading your blog with interest after the article on the BBC website. have you ever thought of working for yourself instead?

The Half-Blood Welshman said...

Good luck with the interview - hope you have more joy finding work than I am!

Anonymous said...

Hi, My names Hash, I work for Afan FM.

Would you like to come and do an interview about your experience and your blog.

Let me know, my email address is hashATafanfmDOTcoDOTuk

Cheers
Hash@Afan

DENNIS'S WORLD said...

hi, i just saw your story on the bbc...and, you will find work...shortly.