Tuesday 20 January 2009

Well another day another no dollar for me and at least I have done my psych evaluation with the B&Q website! I like their style to analyse their applicants using a tick box. Jokes aside I would love a job in B%Q as I have an addiction with DIY but with the jobless market so saturated at the moment I have little hope. Tomorrow morning I will be on the radio again with the good morning wales team discussing the unemployment annual figures that will be announced. I hope I can fit in everything I have written down but the ten minute slots we have on these live broadcasts are restrictive. So I better get some rest as I am on at 7.20 bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have put up some posters in local newsagents stating that you are available to repair computers. How about furthering your skills in this area since you do have a lot of time on your hands now?

Is your house in Port Talbot? More reduncancies there yesterday agian with Corus.....I heard of a couple of jobs going in Newcastle Emlyn.

Sorry if I sound judgemental....but a good blogger responds more often to people who bother commenting on their blog. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

You posted at 14.57 on the day before you had to give another radio interview. "I'd better get some rest."

Well, how much rest do you need to take before a radio interview?

And how much priority should you give to this media coverage anyway? They are never going to pay you anything, and you are never going to become a media personality.

Wake up. You are an expert PC person. Print off some cheap flyers - but design them well - and drop them around your local area offering your services (no spelling mistakes like your CV - FACTORIES is not spelled FACTORY'S). I'd like to add more RAM to my own PC, but don't know what RAM to buy and how to do it. I'm sure many other people are in the same boat.

Make some more blog posts. Don't mooch around. Everything you do every day has to be focused on generating income.

I've been there.

Thud Hardbutt said...

Hey fella - good to see you are still throwing yourself into the search and me being the eternal optimist, I am sure you will land something soon! On a side note - I have a dead laptop that I need resurrecting - I think It may be a power unti issue so any help/advise would be great! drop me a private message and I will drop you my mobile and who knows! Keep the faith fella! Hard work pays off! (",)